OpenATV 7.3

I will be trying 7.3 later on tonight but if I remember correctly there used to be problem years back time was always out went to german timezone.
Yes, just changed it to London in settings and all good now. ...... I'm using the term 'good' very, very loosely 2thumbsup.gif

I don't like ATV but I just have a FOMO and have to check that I'm not!

I will be letting everyone else find the bugs then ill be all over it (y)

I'll report back in 2024 :LOL:
Wait until Child C (formerly known as Kidd*C) finds out what they've done to the information screens :fearscream: suffice to say they don't work with his skins. (the screens changed in 7.2 to be fair but I don't think anyone noticed)

Wait until Child C (formerly known as Kidd*C) finds out what they've done to the information screens :fearscream: suffice to say they don't work with his skins. (the screens changed in 7.2 to be fair but I don't think anyone noticed)
Makes no odds to me, not a lover of sky look skins.

How long has 7.3 been out i'm sure i tried it on my solo 4k in the last week? Then tried vix and then back to pure2.

Anyone having issues with the vpn manager on 7.3.I've loaded it as I usually do via dsayer script and it all says it's there but when I select a country it just loads and spins and then takes a while and just doesn't do anything.goes back to where it was.zgemma h9t.

Anyone having issues with the vpn manager on 7.3.I've loaded it as I usually do via dsayer script and it all says it's there but when I select a country it just loads and spins and then takes a while and just doesn't do anything.goes back to where it was.zgemma h9t.
have you checked username and password is correct for what vpn you are using i just used to store pass.file on vpn configs folder on my hard drive then to need to enter it again just download vpnmanager from plugins > download plugins > extensions also depending on isp you may need to enable google dns servers
in network settings > Nameserver settings

Attachments

• dns.jpg
    dns.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 17
have you checked username and password is correct for what vpn you are using i just used to store pass.file on vpn configs folder on my hard drive then to need to enter it again just download vpnmanager from plugins > download plugins > extensions also depending on isp you may need to enable google dns servers
in network settings > Nameserver settings
Yes I've tried two different accounts I have and still same.virmin and using static ip/custom and don't remember changing it too make it work before.I'll try it though thanks
UPDATE... still same with Google dns

Yes I've tried two different accounts I have and still same.virmin and using static ip/custom and don't remember changing it too make it work before.I'll try it though thanks
UPDATE... still same with Google dns
I am also with virmin but use surfshark but I do not use vpnmanager any more I use wireguard-vpn plugin also check settings file in etc \ enigma2 folder vpnmanager also stores info in there
Edit ok I installed vpn manager just to check but could only try with surfshark as my ipvanish subscription has expired but surfshark is working with vpn manager
enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk

Last edited:
Back