OPENATV ABM PROB

chrisc1982

I have Irish vermin set up on my vu solo 2 but I got a zgemma h5 2tc set up on the latest openatv with the correct tuner settings and when I scan for the channels it gives me this software problem error message and it's fine when I scan the sat channels, can anyone help?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    988.9 KB · Views: 69
Hi Chris, I am getting the exact same error on my Zgemma H7c. I'll attach the log. Seems to be something about the position of SLY Disney?? I looking to try out a build that may have an older version of ABM on it.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1501110260.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 26
I had a backup with an older abm but I deleted it and since I updated the config files in abm I get that message even on vix, just have to wait till they update it

Is this all just for Ireland? If any of you are confident in editing the providers file use backspace on line 104 so it's inline with the rest of the code
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/ade964406aa697bf9ee9520262d3ddab3c005453

Alternatively try this config file.

Unzip cable_ie_mk2.zip and FTP cable_ie_mk2.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Attachments

• cable_ie_mk2.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back