openbox and codes

aaradia

hi im new on here and have just joined my ex partner had a openbox and i would love to get one but dont know where the best place to buy one and a set of codes from is. can anyone help please xx

code/gifts can be found here.....http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-server-satellite-november-december-only.html

I would suggest a zgemma h.2s over a openbox witch can be found at zgemma.co.uk and all advice and help will be on this site..

or you can buy an openbox over ebay or amazon for about £35-£40 make sure and not to pay extra for a box that comes with FREE GIFT. can be very unrealiable. buy box and get your subscription from above link, read the tips section before buying. hope this helps

definitely go with the zgemma h2s over an openbox, epg is auto downloaded on zgemma and is far better, its worth the extra cash

You can buy an edision box for twenty pounds more with a 2 year warranty and supported by openvix,it also allows wifi so no need to buy home plugs/tp links,why buy zgemma when you can get a far better box

Back