Pick and Pick+1 Changed Transponder

Attachments

• TP_PROG.zip
    74.6 KB · Views: 59
OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e
26/5/2020 NEW

Instructions for installing this list
This will probably work for most Openbox/Skybox models

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
2. Plug the usb drive into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
4. Exit back from the 'Edit Channel' menu and go to the 'Tools' menu
5. Select 'Upgrade by USB'.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
7. Move down to 'SELECT AND UPGRADE'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. If the box asks you to confirm anything just press Yes.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy

Is this without Adult I assume?

Hi,

Can anybody give me some advice with this please? I have updated the channel list on my skybox f5s as listed above. The channels have now updated which is great, but all the channels are still listed which don't clear and haven't for years - I did delete all channels prior to loading the new channel list also. Is their anyway to sort this without the pain of deleting them all manually?

Thanks
Luke

u defo sure on ur USB theres only one tp.prog file?
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, just checked again and only 1 file. I also formatted to Fat 32 before downloading the file. I've managed to delete the channels which no longer clear but it was time consuming lol. Do you have any idea how to move channels between Bouquets on this box?

Thanks

OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e
26/5/2020 NEW

Instructions for installing this list
This will probably work for most Openbox/Skybox models

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
2. Plug the usb drive into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
4. Exit back from the 'Edit Channel' menu and go to the 'Tools' menu
5. Select 'Upgrade by USB'.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
7. Move down to 'SELECT AND UPGRADE'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. If the box asks you to confirm anything just press Yes.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy
Thank you for the download.

Anyone know why most Sat providers no longer have Premier sports 1 and 2 and the racing uk channel, I know some do still have them, so they do open.

Anyone know why most Sat providers no longer have Premier sports 1 and 2 and the racing uk channel, I know some do still have them, so they do open.
I get my sub from a guy on here. It's good quality and has racing uk but not premier sports. Occasionally eir sports and virgin sports both work in HD but they're intermittent.

Back