Cable Openbox to ZGamma H1 (moved house)

pedromc

Hi,

Im have been using the Openbox V5S unit but wondering what the difference is by using the ZGamma H1 unit as I have just moved house and now have an Optical Fibre Option unlike before.

I have bought the ZGamma Box thinking it was similar.

Can someone tell me what im needing? IE, TP_PROG.dbs, Newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg??

I am just getting up to speed with the Openbox so please keep it simple as i know these were where i needed to be at points.

Thanks in advance.

Firstly you would need a live Virgin feed into the house to enable you to receive the cable part & dish for the sly part.

You need a cable line from a provider.
You would be best downloading an image from here , following the guides attached.

Firstly you would need a live Virgin feed into the house to enable you to receive the cable part & dish for the sly part.

You need a cable line from a provider.
You would be best downloading an image from here , following the guides attached.

Thanks C_Green,

could you post a link the guide please for the image?

Ill have a look around in the mean time on the forum.

Cheers.

If you look in the general cable discussion section there is a thread for line providers, as well as a guide to setting up an E2 combo vox. & as Running Out has said in the zgemma downloads section you will find all the images they come with guides attached.

I'm on my mobile so can't post the link properly.

Back