OpenBox V8 ($ channels missing from fav's)

Hi,
Last week my sly sports/movies and BT disappeared so I did the usual channel update online but no joy. Its been like that for 5 days now. I can access sly sports 1-4 when I go into the alphabetical channel search but movies and BT are not there. My gift is MGCAMD which seems to be installed correctly. The guy i bought the box and gift off is telling me to clear the router cache and that should sort the problem....I did and it hasn't. Any ideas?
Thanks so much

Did you press menu scroll across to network settings check your ethernet light is green and dhcp is on and applied then try reboot with box and router

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Last week my sly sports/movies and BT disappeared so I did the usual channel update online but no joy. Its been like that for 5 days now. I can access sly sports 1-4 when I go into the alphabetical channel search but movies and BT are not there. My gift is MGCAMD which seems to be installed correctly. The guy i bought the box and gift off is telling me to clear the router cache and that should sort the problem....I did and it hasn't. Any ideas?
Thanks so much

Do you have an option for network upgrade? if so do this Menu> Scroll to where you see factory settings> ok on this> IMPORTANT highlight blue only and ok on yes, this will delete all channel data you have on the box
Now go Menu> network upgrade> ok to connect> ok on tp prog, top left> ok on uk list in the middle> yellow for upgrade> let the box do the work and then goto favs and all should be good

Last edited:
If you press menu there is a section called information that gives you the exact date when your firmware was installed

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back