openbox v8 pro on cable

So my suggestion re anothr line proved of good news for you.
What newer boxes and what issues? Can you elaborate please m8.
Reaper.

TBH, I'm not sure in terms of which boxes. But it clearly stated in the install instructions re: DES being as above. I'm hoping for a pm back from my man later.
Thats what through me reaper, my other connection works very well on Zgemma however the DES is set to the norm.
I will update later, should I get a prompt response.
its interesting to note that provider is cable only and clearly states these facts re: some new boxes, so he must've been having issues himself...

Cheers--I've checked with my "boss" in China and he says he has no info but would appreciate anything you find out. Cannot get an engineer [until after the spring festival is over in 2 weeks] to confirm change in deskey layout.
Reaper.

You'll notice it on the set up in cc protocol, think it's setup this way at the bottom of mgcam where most N's are stuck in. I think this is where the issue is, it's the only difference between both connections.

Got the box up and running big shout out to warhammer14 for his top support tonight!

However my box is only scanning 160 cable channels? Does anyone have an updated frequency/symbol rate for liverpool south? I have tried 411.000 / 6952 as per google but only 160 channels pulling thorugh. The ones that have come through are working though so i assume my feed is fine

LIVERPOOL 1 - NORTH TW 40966 571.000 6.952
LIVERPOOL 2 - NORTH TW 40965 571.000 6.952
Liverpool SOUTH TW 40916 411.000 6.952

not sure if these help fella

Thanks aswell garyth for your help earlier!
Yer tried all these above and only hitting 160 channels cant work it out! is there anywere to enter net ID or is only freq/symbol that needs to be entered

Box up and running with both sat and cable now and all channels have been found. I tried a different cable feed in another room and it worked so that may help others.

Thanks for the all support! Just working through the Favs list now

If any one can work out how to sort the fav itself give me a shout as in sky sports 1,2,3,4,5 in that order. I cant seem to edit the favs!

Hi garyth,

Menu - favourites - then go to sports. Select the channel you want to move, press yellow to move it, then press the record button which lets you actually move the channel up and and down the list. When in the right place press yellow again to save it

Hi garyth,

Menu - favourites - then go to sports. Select the channel you want to move, press yellow to move it, then press the record button which lets you actually move the channel up and and down the list. When in the right place press yellow again to save it
How did you work that out? I've been messing with this box all weekend and my heads bursting lol

Back