OPENBOX V8-SE (Plus) IPTV Xtream App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life have i seen a firmware update being charged for,Openboxes are world wide and this would be available in every country going

Never in my life have i seen a firmware update being charged for,Openboxes are world wide and this would be available in every country going
I don't know what you are suggesting here. But my website is for 4 years and I own OPENBOX trademark. All transactions made on my website are via PayPal and there is buyer cover of 180 days from PayPal if not according to the description. If my boxes are not genuine how I am in the business yet.

My site and Facebook page is full of reviews from customers buying boxes. If you type OPENBOX in google my website is on very first page. Even you don't know that yojiatech are only dealers not manufacturer. Manufacturing company is G-Sat and owned by the government of China.

Proof of my ownership of trademark is:
http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/1/UK00003065656

It is gov.uk not my site.

I don't know what you are suggesting here. But my website is for 4 years and I own OPENBOX trademark. All transactions made on my website are via PayPal and there is buyer cover of 180 days from PayPal if not according to the description. If my boxes are not genuine how I am in the business yet.

My site and Facebook page is full of reviews from customers buying boxes. If you type OPENBOX in google my website is on very first page. Even you don't know that yojiatech are only dealers not manufacturer. Manufacturing company is G-Sat and owned by the government of China.

Proof of my ownership of trademark is:
http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/1/UK00003065656

It is gov.uk not my site.
You stated about paypal cover but your own Facebook page which you posted a link to says you don't accept PayPal only bank transfers , sounds fishy to me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is an open forum and i am well within my rights to ask or comment within the rules,Like i have posted if your app is good then i will post it on other forums i am on and be very glad to,Should be 12 months warranty for new boxes

Last edited:
You stated about paypal cover but your own Facebook page which you posted a link to says you don't accept PayPal only bank transfers , sounds fishy to me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If you buy box then it's PayPal but for firmware upgrade I need direct payment as if I pay PayPal commissions on £5 it won't be enough to make $6 what I have to pay to the manufacturer

This is an open forum and i am well within my rights to ask or comment within the rules,Like i have posted if your app is good then i will post it on other forums i am on and be very glad to,Should be 12 months warranty for new boxes
Yes on any item you buy from my shop or website you get 28 days cancellation period and 12 months warranty which covers repair and replacement.

Yes on any item you buy from my shop or website you get 28 days cancellation period and 12 months warranty which covers repair and replacement.
Why has there been such a delay on the update via USB. It is quoted that the firmware would be available for everyone by 30 June. Could you put a new timescale on this Ally

Why has there been such a delay on the update via USB. It is quoted that the firmware would be available for everyone by 30 June. Could you put a new timescale on this Ally
Hi
As I mentioned in my previous post that the manufacturer will be using their server remotely to activate the boxes once USB firmware is installed on the box. Currently they are working to strengthen the security and the firewall of that server as it is currently vulnerable to the attacks and at risk of being hacked by the copy/clone box manufacturers. I know for sure that manufacturer is paying RMB 100k (around £12,000) a month to the person who is working on this firmware and he is on this project since April this year. They have spent a lot on server and paid the engineer a huge amount and cant risk huge investment being stolen.

Fair play to him , if it can revitalise a doorstop for the sake of a couple of beers it's worth it I think Assuming you can put any sub you want on .

iptv subs are very easy to be input via extremecode mate

:)

as i said i did a few this week and hav more to be sorted next week also

Hi
As I mentioned in my previous post that the manufacturer will be using their server remotely to activate the boxes once USB firmware is installed on the box. Currently they are working to strengthen the security and the firewall of that server as it is currently vulnerable to the attacks and at risk of being hacked by the copy/clone box manufacturers. I know for sure that manufacturer is paying RMB 100k (around £12,000) a month to the person who is working on this firmware and he is on this project since April this year. They have spent a lot on server and paid the engineer a huge amount and cant risk huge investment being stolen.
Thanks Ally.
My current iptv freezes a lot will the xtream app prevent this?

Thanks Ally.
My current iptv freezes a lot will the xtream app prevent this?

i think i can answer this also (having sold boxed wth xtreme on and tested xtreme extensively)...

the upgraded firmware should definately help with the freezing which occurs when using v8s and iptv through webtv. also currently you prob faces issues where you have to unplug the box when the iptv gets stuck.. in comparison extreme is much smoother.

i think i can answer this also (having sold boxed wth xtreme on and tested xtreme extensively)...

the upgraded firmware should definately help with the freezing which occurs when using v8s and iptv through webtv. also currently you prob faces issues where you have to unplug the box when the iptv gets stuck.. in comparison extreme is much smoother.
Yes it does thanks. Do you now if xtream is relies on your connection as I currently have quite slow speeds.

Yes it does thanks. Do you now if xtream is relies on your connection as I currently have quite slow speeds.

ally can perhaps give you greater detail...but IPTV relies on your internet connection (as the name dictates) AND the quality of the actual line you have subscripted to.... best advice id give you is to always take a test out first before committing to a paid sub..

ally can perhaps give you greater detail...but IPTV relies on your internet connection (as the name dictates) AND the quality of the actual line you have subscripted to.... best advice id give you is to always take a test out first before committing to a paid sub..
No problem hopefully xtream is available for USB download before August as there is a few big things coming up

openbox will have an extreme upgrade ..but you will have to contact distributors this will be chargeable and not free ..as they say there engineers worked hard to re configure the firmware and they will not give it out for free ....:

"To provide an alternative solution to the V8S users and to make sure they are not left behind with no TV. We put lot of efforts and costs to add IPTV function to V8S. As there is lot cost and effort of a highly skilled IT team is involved unfortunately we are unable to provide this firmware for free. We have to charge our customers a reasonable fee to cover the cost. We will introduce new OPENBOX V8S software with IPTV function(support xtream IPTV and NOVA TV). This firmware will be available"

as we are distributors and deal with the manufacturers direct we awaiting on release - so all members dont go with all the"so called" miracle sayers......ther is no official release yet ..

There are v8s clones who have beaten openb"x and these are availlable if u know where to get them from ......
I'm totally wet behind the ears with this so would love to no where ?

Hi
Any update ally on when the download will be available for download through website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back