openbox v8pro combo

having fought this box for a week trying to get cabl.am i want to try a different firmware on the box updated to new firmware if not the cable tuner must be duff.have a very strong cable signal but box shows nothing whatever method i use to scan for channels so it could be firmware or just a bad tuner
cheers

cheers for reply lesson learnt,but seller said genuine box.allready got new firmware on still no joy,freeview only finds 84 channel while tv gets 105,i think it as a weak tuner on the rf side never finds any channels on cable side using your method,even putting the right frequency and symbol rate no results

On a scan you should bring in approx 775 channels for satellite [encrypted and freeview]
Not sure on cable numbers as don't use it but contact warhammer14 the boxes resident cable genius and maybe he can help.
Reaper.

I pull in around 540 channels on cable, 370 when just scanning based on my region. You sure you got you're tuners configuration right?

thanks for reply,my frequency according to my vm box is 803000,symbol rate 6887 q64 but according to my net id the frequncy says 755000 sybol rate 6887 cant understand why it wont pull in any channels am baffled
cheers

cheers for reply,but have tried them does not pick anything up,cant understand it sat is fine terrestial is fine it just the cable side on the box thats baffling me i know i have a good cable signal
cheers

Have you changed the f plug on cable feed to male rf plug---inserted into rf in and not trying to use the lnb socket----apologies but common problem.
Reaper.

thanks for reply,yes rf male plug in to rf,looks like it not recognising cable signal for some reason,must a bad cable tuner,shame its great little box

Back