openbox v8s help needed

ok new to this . just got a openbox v8s , being checking youtube out for adding gifts,cccam etc , and 1 says 1 way 1 says another, when i got to enter all my bits and i hit ok it goes away on the manage cccam.cfg area? ps there was a cccam on it but was offline so i deleted it . any help would be appreciated wheres the headache tabs grrrr lol.

So you have your line---it sometimes comes as a ready made file or as a line of code.
If in fileform then you need to format a USB key to FAT32 via your PC and insert the file into the USB root.
If a line of code then put onto notepad and name as CCcam.cfg then save as ALL file. Now do as above and install on USB.
Now insert USB key into rear of box.

CLINE INSTALLATION
1: Go to main menu
2: Select Network [do not highlight—press 6666 on remote]
3: Select "CCcam Client Setup"
4: Select 'Update files by usb'
5: In new window, highlight 'CCcam.cfg', press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, then press yellow button on remote (READ)
6: Once finished, select 'Manage Config Files' and on new window select cccam.cfg again
7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and reboot box, select a pay channel.. it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then 'Network Setup', and turn DHCP on and then click apply..
8: If channel still doesn't clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)
channel should now be showing.
Reaper.

So you have your line---it sometimes comes as a ready made file or as a line of code.
If in fileform then you need to format a USB key to FAT32 via your PC and insert the file into the USB root.
If a line of code then put onto notepad and name as CCcam.cfg then save as ALL file. Now do as above and install on USB.
Now insert USB key into rear of box.

CLINE INSTALLATION
1: Go to main menu
2: Select Network [do not highlight—press 6666 on remote]
3: Select "CCcam Client Setup"
4: Select 'Update files by usb'
5: In new window, highlight 'CCcam.cfg', press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, then press yellow button on remote (READ)
6: Once finished, select 'Manage Config Files' and on new window select cccam.cfg again
7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and reboot box, select a pay channel.. it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then 'Network Setup', and turn DHCP on and then click apply..
8: If channel still doesn't clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)
channel should now be showing.
Reaper.

Whats the difference between fileform and line of code? Ps I did I test 1 manually and it was ok but I tried afew free 1's and they probly needed a good usbing ?Cheers

A fileform is the result of turning a line of code into a usable file.
Not quite magic but explained in the post above as how to do it using notepad.
You are wasting your time and effort by trying all the so called free lines plus theres a big risk of corrupting your box.
Purchase a professional line from within the forum and play safe.
A bit of research can well save you grief.
Reaper.

I also just bought an openbox, free to air channels work, but the gift I bought from ebay doesn't work, I entered the host, port, user and pass but channels still showing scrambled, any recommendations on how to solve or where to get the line from, thanks

Done everthing as instructed

A fileform is the result of turning a line of code into a usable file.
Not quite magic but explained in the post above as how to do it using notepad.
You are wasting your time and effort by trying all the so called free lines plus theres a big risk of corrupting your box.
Purchase a professional line from within the forum and play safe.
A bit of research can well save you grief.
Reaper.

still screen goes black/blank after entering all details ...nothing

Back