Openbox v8s help needed

uktrader

Hi there I have a openbox v8s it was working perfect with cline up until I upgraded my virgin package to 200 mbps and then it all went off with $ saying scrambled I then read to do a factory reset and updated the firmware and the channel list via upgrade by network thinking it might be that and reinstalled the cline it says online and checked that the Wi-Fi was connected via usb antenna and even changed to Ethernet cable and still saying scrambled but free to air channels are working but pay channels are scrambled.But the network local setting IP is 192.168.000.011 subnet mask is 255.255.255.000 and gateway 192.168.000.001 DNS preferred 192.168.000.001 DNS alternate 000.000.000.000 and then apply.And the installation menu under satellite list has a green tick at number 15 sky uk 28a longitude E28.2 LNB TYPE 9750-10600 DiSEqC Disable DiSEqC1.1 Disable Motor Type off.
the dish is a fixed dish not motorised and I was watching sky uk channels I have tried everything I can think off now I need some experts help to resolve this all help is much appreciated in advance.i have also ordered a free test line but not received it yet just to see that my cline is not at fault but it says online with a green tick.

Let me see if I got this right, you're using a wifi adapter and you've altered your router?

just reconnect to your router in the wifi settings. It reads like an Internet connection issue and not a line, channel or firmware problem.

hi thanks for the reply yes im using usb wifi adaptor in the openbox v8s and I have connected it through the wifi settings and showing as connected but still nothing

What happens when you press menu > local network setting > upgrade by network > ok

Does it connect or do you get a http error?

it connects and says firmware with openbox v8se openbox v8s skybox v6 v8 and key and tp prog and 0thers and unknown

no not yet they said it could take 6 hours to come through email

---------- Post Merged at 12:41 PM ----------

so do you think that the satellite setting are correct I have stated in my original message like diseqc disabled and the dns alterative as all 000.000.000.000 its weird how it just went off after internet upgrade

how do I pm you ?

---------- Post Merged at 01:13 PM ----------

I cant see the dhcp on the openbox in network settings ?or is it in router settings

Click on my username and you'll see the PM option.

Local network setting > network setting > wifi setup. Switch DHCP to On.

---------- Post Merged at 01:19 PM ----------

Click apply, exit out & reboot box. See what happens.

found it it said on and clicked apply and still nothing only free view channels pay ones are scrambled how can I pm you so you can test the cline for me

Host, port password, username.

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

Benijofar has had a glance at this thread use him to test your line if you feel safer.

Back