Openbox V8S WebTV freezes

A9M4D

Sly gone sith, so im trying webTV. Got a m3u trail, set it up and the channels are there.

Now that's all good; but when i flick through 5 or 6 channels or so, the whole UI freezes and I have to reboot it from my wall.

Ps, bonus question - there are no names for the channel list, its just "channel 1, 2, 3..." etc. Would be better if I could see the channel names.

Cheers!

Get your self a better box mate, try a Zgemma or a mag box, or even run it using Perfect Player on a android device? These all work great & have working epgs which get updated everyday too! Unless there is a way to get the epg fixed or modded on the openbox which I presume will have to be done manually from day to day (which would be a pain in the bum) you will have to live with it.

Sly gone sith, so im trying webTV. Got a m3u trail, set it up and the channels are there.

Now that's all good; but when i flick through 5 or 6 channels or so, the whole UI freezes and I have to reboot it from my wall.

Ps, bonus question - there are no names for the channel list, its just "channel 1, 2, 3..." etc. Would be better if I could see the channel names.

Cheers!
Hi, I am having exactly same issues at the min. Have you found any cure for this yet?

Hi, I am having exactly same issues at the min. Have you found any cure for this yet?

Try pressing "Exit" on your remote before selecting another channel. That seemed to stop the box crashing when I tested it out. If you channel hop without doing that the Openbox seemed to freeze.

Back