openbox v9s stuck on load.

dref

Hi, can you please help me openbox v9s stuck on load. I tried to recover v9s via usb but keep getting an error. Im using romnew.bin file is this the correct file? Can someone please email me the correct file? When i bought this box, i believed it was original now im not sure it could be copy. Thanks for your help in advance.

try this one for v9s

Attachments

• How to Recovery V9 V9S box via usb device which can not enter menu.zip
    9 MB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Thanks for your reply Ronhammond I tried many times how to recovery v9 v9s box via usb device which can not enter menu, but keep getting an error. 20170127_202014.jpg

I had to send back to the seller for repairs, still waiting. I tried everything, couldn't get it going.

Hi, can you please help me openbox v9s stuck on load. I tried to recover v9s via usb but keep getting an error. Im using romnew.bin file is this the correct file? Can someone please email me the correct file? When i bought this box, i believed it was original now im not sure it could be copy. Thanks for your help in advance.
Go to this site http://www.openbox.net.cn/V9S/Download.htm and download instructions load the romnew.bin file to usb stick load stick and when powering up hit the menu button on remote and hey presto sorted.

Back