openbox v9s

corriemar

Hi just got a openbox v9s but having trouble in putting my cline in via usb and haven't a clue how to put it in manually as all this is pretty new to me so can anyone help or point me in the right direction.
Should say I have a openbox v8s and I can do this one ok its probably something stupid I am doing wrong so please bear with me.
corriemar

Thanks for that dillyp70 I have seen the video but still having problems trying to put the cline in its says invalid file format when trying to update with the usb stick and when trying to do it manually I cant seem to get any symbols on the keyboard through the remote.
It will probably be something stupid that i'm not doing right but I will persevere with it till I get it.

Just keep on getting file format error when trying to update with usb and as I said I am lost trying to do it manually
Host Name ?
Port ?
User Name ?
Password ?
The problem here is what I think I have to put in I cant get the right symbols up on the keyboard through the remote control ie @ symbol for one can anyone help please .
End of the day my own fault should have stuck to another v8s at least I was able to do that one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I wonder if you can help me out. Iv'e got an Openbox V9S and I'm trying to set it up but I need to enter the @ symbol but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it through the on screen keyboard. Any ideas?

Back