openbox v9s

Ukpaulthm

hi all
after reading about the openbox v9s I wish I never got it now but stuck with it :beg:
just got the box today and its missing so many channels I have a channel list that I have got from here but its a DBS file how do I change it to a Bin file?

thanks
paul

Youve realised albeit late that this is the worst box in the Openbox series.Upto now,no lists available to download in the .bin format.You will have to manually add channels in the favourites.

Ya there is a software issue with these boxes which needs to be rectified by the manufacturer

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

i have the same box and it works fine. Update the channel list using menu>network settings >upgrade by network it will then say software change that to tp list choose ireland below then press red button.

i have the same box and it works fine. Update the channel list using menu>network settings >upgrade by network it will then say software change that to tp list choose ireland below then press red button.

Thanks for that, I have just tried that and still does not work.
so packed the box away

works for me at least iv got programs but hundreds of channels all over the place not in order and don't work once again ty

Back