Cable OpenSpa

willo do you think the HD51 is a better box than the h7c the h7c only cost me £136.62 delivered ;)

On paper the H7 looks to be better in that it has 3 tuners.
I think the processor is about the same.
Looks to be very similar to the Octagon SF4008.

How did you manage to get your hands on the H7?

Yea waiting on the h7. People say it not worth the extra over the h5.2tc or what ever it is called

Usb3.0
Gigabit connection

Bound to speed up jobs

I've been banished because 'she who must be obeyed' wants to go to sleep!
Not had a lot of time with it to be honest. The menus are accessed along the bottom of the screen similar to kodi.
This is a grab from the web, mine are in English
OpenSpaMenu-PanelSpa_zps11f125dc.jpg

Hows it fairing up mate? Managed to have a play around with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just added to my mega.... very impressed so far. I like that you can customize the setting a lot more I also like the kodi feel (even though I don't use kodi)
Remapped the keys so the missus didn't notice any difference lol.

Willo the message about updates in your pic top of screen does yours flicker?? Am sure mine never before now it does and it's bugging me haha am sure I found the setting to disable the messages now I can't seem to locate it again.

What does the info bar look like at the bottom of the screen when changing channels?

Nothing else flickers mate
Just the update notification in Willis pic next to openspa logo.. weird as I never noticed it flickering before.

ThatsThat's my only issue with it apart from that am sticking with it...... till I get bored

Nothing else flickers mate
Just the update notification in Willis pic next to openspa logo.. weird as I never noticed it flickering before.

ThatsThat's my only issue with it apart from that am sticking with it...... till I get bored

Lol sorry I just meant have you got a screenshot of the info bar please

Thank you, looks good :)

What picons do you use out of interest?

They're 100x60. I started off with the set Siilver shared and just added to them.
I don't know an awful lot about picons so just bunged srp and snp all in the same folder. About 12.5 mb in size.

Back