Cable OpenVix HDD mount?

Hi,

In open vix, I'm trying to mount the HDD, so I've gone to main menu > setup > Vix > MOunt manager, and when i click on it, it shows nothing
If I click on backup manager, or image manager, it says "There is a problem with this device. Please reformat it and try again"

I'm not sure how I go about fixing this? The HDD has been installed internally.

Menu, setup, storage try initialize device although if you purchased with hdd it should have been initialized

menu-setup-storage-initialise devices- your drive appears on this screen

press ok x2

if that dont work remove Hdd and format it through windows

menu-setup-storage-initialise devices- your drive appears on this screen

press ok x2

if that dont work remove Hdd and format it through windows

Ah damn. Might need an external hard drive thingy, and that option simply isn't there unfortunately... I might try an enigma image...

I haven't setup an internal hdd but it sounds like the box isn't detecting it.

Try above and reformat with PC then see if you can initialize. Or try unplug and plug back in the hdd.

I haven't setup an internal hdd but it sounds like the box isn't detecting it.

Try above and reformat with PC then see if you can initialize. Or try unplug and plug back in the hdd.

I didn't have to reformat my HDD in the end.. It would have meant I'd have to buy a USB > SATA converter too.. Not ideal! I did however plug, and unplug the HDD both from the power, and the SATA cable. I then installed Open ATV, and thereafter Wooshbuild Infinity. It appears to have now detected my hard drive. I were wondering if it were the hard drive itself given that I bought a used 500GB hard drive for about £10 on eBay...

Back