Openvix oscam

cactikid

VIP Member
Needed to install latest image from Openvix and settings restore and on checking Softcam i dont see Oscam latest version as used before.

Has the Oscam latest been replaced with a different name? i do see Oscam emu and others but unsure.

Funny i checked my version in remove plugins as its current so it must install the latest version with new image with settings restore.

Funny i checked my version in remove plugins as its current so it must install the latest version with new image with settings restore.
So its is svn11695 then ?

You looking for 19 east fixes ? So on the 19 east thread you could try.

So its is svn11695 then ?

You looking for 19 east fixes ? So on the 19 east thread you could try.

Yes 11695 must have loaded with settings restore lol

Yes the fix is getting better as timing my eyes closed to when the issues happen so i dont see it

Checked on another box and is old 11581.

Need to reflash my et 10000 as i might have corrupted info from restored settings and trying to think how many named files are suppose to be openvix as unsure i did something wrong on an install long ago.
Box is due for a makeover so want to rule out previous bugs issues.

If you're flashing ViX 6.0 I would set up from scratch and install the latest softcams etc.
Don't forget to save your oscam configs from /etc/tuxbox/config first.

The new softcam script is much better than the softcam manager imho.

I need everything setup from scratch without saving as i think i boobed somewhere.
Other boxes have no issues just the et which might have done something in there with removing things that maybe i should not
De runs crap on this box but perfect on others :LOL:

Found my old post as can now move a bit further and read them both again.

New oscam user on open vix

I just stick with Openvix so dont thing script might be of use?

Yes just checked filezilla setup is totally different on zgemma from the faulty et10000 as can see both together and now see the difference and could also be the issue with softcam.

Last edited:
Opened my mouth too soon, Sky Atlantic just froze and some of the movie channels after working flawlessly for weeks. Maybe Sly are faffing with the encryption?

Back