OpenWebIf Remote Control Fix

mtpockets

TK Veteran
If like me you're chuffed to bits with your new Zgemma 3 box (H.2S, H.2H, H.S) you might have been a little annoyed to find the full remote on OpenWebIf when controlling your box from a web page doesn't work properly.

I've just spent a good few hours modifying the file to fix it and at some stage might get around to uploading to GitHub....Meantime the fix is here (another Tech Kings First peeps :woohoo:). Just download the fix by clicking below, unzip the file and copy across to your box using your ftp client. Put it in \Root\usr\share\enigma2\rc_models\zgemma3 overwriting the file that's there. There's no need to reboot a simple refresh of the page in your web browser will do the trick.

This will work on any Enigma2 image you may have on your box (OpenATV, ViX, Italysat, OpenPLI, OpenDroid, HDFreaks, OpenSPA,)

:download:

Yeah, I read that too! I mean, which bits that were broken does it fix? I've been using the webif remote on the H.S2 I received a few days ago and haven't noticed anything not working. Do I have a different remote or I have just not pressed the broken buttons? And if so, which buttons were broken!
This is great work and I'm grateful, I just want to know what it is that's changed. I've implemented my own remote using the APIs and the codes you've changed so I'd like to know which ones aren't right so I can change my own software.
Thanks.

This fixes the button coordinates on the full remote , before applying the patch try pressing any of the buttons with your mouse in openwebif other than the numbers

Zgemma star h1

HI i am new to this forum with limited knowlege. i was hoping someone could help me my mum paid £200 FOR A Zgemma box with 1 year sub but after 3 weeks it stopped working with only limited channels working. we tried to contact seller with no success i was wondering if there is a way i can get it up and running again for her as i dont want her to be conned agian. hope someone can help. Thanks for your time
Daz

Start a new thread but giving a bit more info like how longs the line been of for have you tried restarting cam what image are you using also what box your using

Last edited:
Sorry guys will open thread i commented on this thread as it was current so would get a reply and hopefully pointed in the rite direction

Back