openwebif theme corrupt

chenks

TK Veteran
i foolishly ticked the "new skin" box in openwebif settings, and it must still be "work in progress" int he OATV version i have installed, as it's now un-usable or even readble.
is there a way to revert it back to normal theme somehow?

Capture.JPG

i foolishly ticked the "new skin" box in openwebif settings, and it must still be "work in progress" int he OATV version i have installed, as it's now un-usable or even readble.
is there a way to revert it back to normal theme somehow?

View attachment 49308
have you tried clearing internet browser history etc...
not sure if would help just a thought

it's not a browser issue. it's he actual openwebif interface or more specifically that particular theme

it can be set via the web gui also.
however i managed to eventually find the check box hidden away in amongst the non-CSS styled page and managed to get it back to normal.

Ok just been reading up on this the openwebif new design was added in 2018. This was posted by Silicon for it to work you also need to install openwebif themes from extensions.

I'm not sure it shows on vix. Openwebif is on oe alliance so I would have thought it was on all oe alliance images

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200331163913.jpg

Unless openatv have it installed, check remove plugins. If it's in remove plugins then on openwebif change use new theme to yes then green to save then check openwebif via web browser

Back