Organ Donation

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
During the week i have been listening to one of our national radio stations regarding organ donation,the stories that came back from people were astounding, surreal, heart warming and obviously quite sad,because of this radio show people had requested donor cards and it was the highest request of donor cards in 20 years,listening to this show had also prompted me to request one,donors are accepted from the age of 1 to 75 years old,people who had contacted this radio show explained how their family members were on the brink of death,one caller springs to mind about a 4 year old girl whom had only weeks to live and needed a heart,a donor was found and the girl is a healthy 20 year old now :) anyway if anyone is interested ill post a link below to get a card if you so wish,it could help numerous people and what good are your organs if you choose to bring them to the grave with you.

Ireland
The Irish Kidney Association - Contact form

England
https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/RegistrationForm.do?campaignCode=-1

USA
OrganDonor.gov

Scotland
Organ Donor

At least think about it you could save a life (y)

i already have one moh and had and the kids have also been told so there will be no arguments if anything ever happens to me.

Well done h2 (y) im 39 now and have never considered getting one until this week but like you i will inform my next of kin of my wishes :)

I heard this myself during the week moh,
it would be nice to think that you could save someones life, cause if you or a loved one were in the situation of needing an organ you would be praying that one would be found, good post Moh (y)

Back