Oscam For Openvix Guide.

Can someone please help me out?.

I downloaded OSCAM from the plugins and followed everything the OP said. But i could not get anything working, just a black/blank screen.

Should i be filling the same details into the TV2 section in oscam as well??

EDIT: sorted it. I needed to install the correct oscam.

Last edited:
is this the best guide to resolve the audio issue on my miraclebox premium micro hd that runs openvix?? Cheers

Hi
I’m new to this forum so please forgive me for any mistakes.
I have a xsarius pure HD box with the same audio problem (audio description/no sound on some channels).
Could some please help me by explaining in simple terms how I can resolve this problem. All this Softcams stuff is really confusing to me. Sorry.

Hi
I’m new to this forum so please forgive me for any mistakes.
I have a xsarius pure HD box with the same audio problem (audio description/no sound on some channels).
Could some please help me by explaining in simple terms how I can resolve this problem. All this Softcams stuff is really confusing to me. Sorry.
Your like me..

At the moment i would say stick with the sd channels until the issue is resolved..

Ul end up messing with settings that could make it worse..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Your like me..

At the moment i would say stick with the sd channels until the issue is resolved..

Ul end up messing with settings that could make it worse..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Will the box automatically update with the fix or is it something I have to do?

I think that will depend on what the fix is as I haven't read anything yet that solves all issues in one hit also will it be a permanent fix or just a patch up until virgin change things again. Personally I think virgin have had a major internal problem they have not yet made public as it seems to be affecting some of their official receivers as well. If virgin resolve their own issues it may fix ours

I think that will depend on what the fix is as I haven't read anything yet that solves all issues in one hit also will it be a permanent fix or just a patch up until virgin change things again. Personally I think virgin have had a major internal problem they have not yet made public as it seems to be affecting some of their official receivers as well. If virgin resolve their own issues it may fix ours

Thank you for your fast response.

So the problem was caused by virgin. Not by the software on our box.
I can assume by your comment that the fix will happen automatically, once virgin has fixed things down their end.
Just trying to understand how it happened and how it will get fixed.

It is just an assumption on my part as I can't see them doing something to disrupt unofficial receivers which also affects some of their own official subscribers. I could be way off the mark though. If I am wrong and it is targeting our receivers the various fixes being bandied about at present will probably be fine tuned before being incorporated into some of the builds or at least a definitive guide which will work for all. I wouldn't mess with anything as it seems to cause more problems for some than it fixes. Just be grateful you are getting cheap cable tv albeit in sd rather than hd

It is just an assumption on my part as I can't see them doing something to disrupt unofficial receivers which also affects some of their own official subscribers. I could be way off the mark though. If I am wrong and it is targeting our receivers the various fixes being bandied about at present will probably be fine tuned before being incorporated into some of the builds or at least a definitive guide which will work for all. I wouldn't mess with anything as it seems to cause more problems for some than it fixes. Just be grateful you are getting cheap cable tv albeit in sd rather than hd

Thank you for your reply. You do make a fair point.

I will leave the settings as they are and wait for the box to automatically fix itself. Fingers crossed that it happens soon as it’s been over a week.

Hi..im running openvix sucmnsee 4.29..mgcam..desperate to get rid of the nar issue. On hd channels i only have 1 option for audio which is English nar..ive tried changing options in the audio language section but nothing works.
Followed the instructions on here but im not getting any channels using oscam. I used ccam to oscam converter in a cws line. I then copied & pasted it to the oscam/server section. Can i use the converter on a newcamd?
Am i missing some info?
Any help would be great thanks.

How would I add four sat lines in oscam as at the moment have 1 sat and 1 cable line so 1 reader each setup?

Dont want to screw anything up but the current sat line I have is freezing too much and provider taking a test off has provided four lines to be put in one go.

How would I add four sat lines in oscam as at the moment have 1 sat and 1 cable line so 1 reader each setup?

Dont want to screw anything up but the current sat line I have is freezing too much and provider taking a test off has provided four lines to be put in one go.
Copy the reader 4 times, changing the server details, username and password

Back