Oscam Reader Priority.

lenboy

Morning all, i have 2 line suppliers 1,(Cable + IPTV) and the other 2,(Cable + Foreign Motorised satellite) i want the box to default to the supplier 1 as it has the better server for cable but the box defaults to server 2?
Any advice?

Thanks.

Last edited:
oscam connects to all and uses the one that responds first for the channel that you are watching,

i think you can just put this in the reader that u want to use vm with
and it should only use that server but im not 100%

[reader]
label = vm
protocol =
device =
key =
user =
group =
password =
dropbadcws = 1
disablecrccws = 1
caid = 1841

you could block the caid "1841" on sever 2 so it wont read it and it will just use server 1

[blockxxx]
caid = 1841
provid = 000000

make a oscam.services file and copy and paste the above into it and save,That file goes in the same location as your oscam.server is.
then in the oscam.server add the below details to your reader on server 2,then restart oscam.

services = !blockxxx

you could block the caid "1841" on sever 2 so it wont read it and it will just use server 1

[blockxxx]
caid = 1841
provid = 000000

make a oscam.services file and copy and paste the above into it and save,That file goes in the same location as your oscam.server is.
then in the oscam.server add the below details to your reader on server 2,then restart oscam.

services = !blockxxx
To be honest if you do that you might as well just remove the server2 from the oscam.server file. Really not sure why you would have two lines for cable but only want to use the one.

To be honest if you do that you might as well just remove the server2 from the oscam.server file. Really not sure why you would have two lines for cable but only want to use the one.
his line one is just cable,his line two is euro sat so he will block virgin on the euro sat

That is where cashe kicks in, Multiple lines for multiple providers (CRAP) Anyone using multiple lines of the same provider is not on real cards

He's using euro sat on one reader
And virgin on other reader
If he's getting, (for example), Nat Geo channel on both, what difference does it make where it comes from when he puts Nat Geo on his TV?

Needs multiple lines then,Its different though using a euro line because the requests come from totally different setups, Could be cashe, or real card requests. Prefer a cccam server on multiple euro lines myself as reaper would only ever use that. Best ones i ever used where ever he got them from :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back