Oscam Reader Priority.

To be honest if you do that you might as well just remove the server2 from the oscam.server file. Really not sure why you would have two lines for cable but only want to use the one.
Server 2 is my original 1st supplier and since recent problems cable really badly freezes but the euro sat on same server is fine, so I took out second sub (after a test) and cable on that is much better hence wanting the box to pick that server instead of the one that freezes badly.

Server 2 is my original 1st supplier and since recent problems cable really badly freezes but the euro sat on same server is fine, so I took out second sub (after a test) and cable on that is much better hence wanting the box to pick that server instead of the one that freezes badly.
If you have two cable readers, remove the one that's freezing.
If you mean the euro and cable line from first provider are in one line you could use a different softcam to open that line to access the euro server

If you have two cable readers, remove the one that's freezing.
If you mean the euro and cable line from first provider are in one line you could use a different softcam to open that line to access the euro server
Hi thanks for the reply, how would this be done.
I presume you cannot use another version if Oscam? If i used Mgcamd how would i convert line.
Thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply, how would this be done.
I presume you cannot use another version if Oscam? If i used Mgcamd how would i convert line.
Thanks.
If the line your provider sent begins with CWS you can paste it into newcamd.list and restart mgcamd softcam
If it begins with N or C you can use cccam softcam, the line would go in cccam.cfg file.
You can add /remove any readers from oscam.server file and paste them into notepad file on the laptop for future use if you want to add them back into the box

I use my cable line in mgcamd 1.45 and my Euro line in oscam emu, works well, I did have them all in oscam for a while but started getting the odd bit of freezing on the cable, which had not been an issue before, made a few tweaks, as advised by a few members on here, but ended up going back to using the mgcamd for cable and had no further problems.

just block the caid 1841 on your euro sat line,post 7 shows you how too takes less than 2 mins to add and you dont need two cams.

In loadbalance
lb_mode = 1
lb_save = 100
lb_savepath = /usr/local/stat

lb_mode = 1 fastest reader first, there will always use the fastest reader (smallest response time)

Back