Out with Charlie today.

It was spot on. I buy the 1.8kg square tins slice and freeze them separated with parchment paper. Get them out and cook from frozen. Can't beat real spam, non of this fake luncheon meat crap.
Neve seen those, I get the small tins, often sold in twin packs, not much in them really and quite expensive

I googled it earlier, that Amazon link says they're £24.49?
These have them for about £13+VAT
Spam (Chopped Pork & Ham) 1.81kg (tin)

I've just bought two X 200g tins for £3.20.
Buying 1.8kg this way would be £14.40
Spam Twin Pack 2 x 200g
Can't get big thick slices out of it though
Yea I've seen that site before. Minimum spend is £100 I believe. I am mates with a guy who owns a cafe so I buy it from him for £15 a tin. He usually slices it for me too on his machine. One slice fills a t-cake.

@stuss have you ever tried it? It's the dogs danglies!

Yea I've seen that site before. Minimum spend is £100 I believe. I am mates with a guy who owns a cafe so I buy it from him for £15 a tin. He usually slices it for me too on his machine. One slice fills a t-cake.

@stuss have you ever tried it? It's the dogs dangles

I threw up as a kid eating spam. Now older I think salt content, would see me off.

Last edited:
I threw up as a kid eating spam. Now older I think salt content, would see me off.
I keep a couple of tins of this as a stand by, but like you l couldn't stomach spam or corned (bullybeef)

Attachments

• g.jpeg
    g.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

I aren't watching it for fear of being put off spam. Although unlikely, I couldn't go on without my Sunday morning Spam 😅.

I'll ignore the video for that reason.

Back