Page loading error

josnrown

Hi, we have a mag256 which we think is out of subscription just keeps saying page loading error and IP not available. Can anyone recommend a new supplier … we can’t find the number for our old supplier. We are in Scotland

Tbh not many will support old mags now with stream codecs changing personally I would upgrade your device imo but as posted above request and see also have you tried a rest of router and your mag box

Tbh not many will support old mags now with stream codecs changing personally I would upgrade your device imo but as posted above request and see also have you tried a rest of router and your mag box
Hi thanks for your message, we have tried to reset the router and the box, we think our subscription may have expired. We managed to contact chap we got it from and sent him a phot of our tv screen showing the error message etc and he said the internet wasn’t connected but the screen says
Internet- enabled
Ethernet- not connected
IP - not available
WI-FI - enabled
Any advise would be appreciated

Hi thanks for your message, we have tried to reset the router and the box, we think our subscription may have expired. We managed to contact chap we got it from and sent him a phot of our tv screen showing the error message etc and he said the internet wasn’t connected but the screen says
Internet- enabled
Ethernet- not connected
IP - not available
WI-FI - enabled
Any advise would be appreciated
The internet isn't connected like your provider has said, also where you just said 'ethernet- not connected' is a dead giveaway.
Internet enabled means it's enabled, it doesn't mean it's working, my legs are enabled but I'm sat down.
Plug the ethernet cable in and try again

Can we not set it up wirelessly? When we had it working before we never used an Ethernet cable. Apologies but I am not technical

Can we not set it up wirelessly? When we had it working before we never used an Ethernet cable. Apologies but I am not technical
You can set it up wirelessly but you haven't, that's why it says 'ip not available'

There must be network settings on the device?
Have you put your WiFi login details in there?
Ethernet would be quicker and better

Hi, yes when we go to network it shows our internet provider with a tick ✔️
Apologies but I’m not very technical

Back