Timeshift error

joysleep1

Hi Peeps

Running on openvix 6.4009

So i currrenty have my VU ultimo 4k working perfectly. Since last month i kept getting that error message shown in the first picture.
I currently have a 4tb HDD installed on my ultimo. I was running out of space so i purchased a new 12tb HDD.

I thought once i put my new HDD then maybe this error will go away. I initialised my new HDD and recordings and files are stored perfectly on there but again the same thing keeps happening with the timeshift error. I dont understand why it keeps doing that

Any ideas why this is happening. I have uploaded all of the stuff which i think could be relevant.

Thanks

Attachments

• Captur3.JPG
    Captur3.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
have you checked time shift settings do you actually have timeshift folder if not have you tried manually adding one
12 TB large drive a lot of stuff to lose if it packs in.

Last edited:
do you have multiboot have you tried another image mind you if it was error on vix i think more would be mentioning it. And I do not think there is limit on hard drive size.
hopefully someone can help.

do you have multiboot have you tried another image mind you if it was error on vix i think more would be mentioning it. And I do not think there is limit on hard drive size.
hopefully someone can help.

I dont have multiboot enabled. The actual hardrive works fine its just this timeshift error . I think the actual timeshift is working fine but the error messege pops up everytime i change channel and its really annoying.

Have you got a spare usb slot? you could then try a usb stick in there to eliminate the very large hdd.

Oh guess what I fixed it I think.
I created another directory called timeshift1 and saved it there and no more errors.

Dunno if that's temporary or not

Back