Paintball shot bursts fake boob

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
58.jpg

A WOMAN with fake boobs was in agony when one implant EXPLODED after she was shot in the chest with a paintball.

The 26-year-old's soft gel implant ruptured under her skin when the ball hit her breast at 190mph.

The bizarre injury is thought to be the first of its kind.

At first the woman thought she had just suffered a painful bruise. But when she went to see a doctor a few days later, he revealed the force of the impact had torn the implant.

A spokesman for UKPaintball — who run the Paintzone Paintball Park near Croydon, South London, where the accident happened — said: "Part of the fun of paintball is that it hurts a bit when you get shot but in all the years we've been going we've never seen an incident like this.

"It came as a real surprise to hear that a woman had her implant burst at one of our centres."

The spokesman said women with fake boobs will be given extra padding in future to prevent similar injuries.

He added: "We want to ensure nothing like this happens ever again.

"We're now providing additional padding around the chest region to any surgically enhanced female participants.

"They just need to contact their local venue, tell them they have fake breasts, let them know their bra size and then the centre will take care of the rest."

Last night Douglas McGeorge, the former president of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, revealed the bizarre injury could cost the woman £3,000.

He said: "This is very, very unusual and this woman was very unlucky.

"I imagine she was quite slim because the paintball would have had to pierce the skin to rupture the implant.

"I have heard some odd stories over the years but this is one of the strangest.

"And it could prove very costly. She could have to pay up to £3,000 to get the implant replaced."

that sounds extremely painful, I hope that doesn't cause her problems in the future with leaking silicone

sorry but i had to laugh! not funny i know. But can you imagine having to go and say hi can i have extra padding please coz "these" are fake!
I'd want extra padding coz "these" are real.
"I imagine she was quite slim because the paintball would have had to pierce the skin to rupture the implant.
that to me sounds like a daft thing to say. so they are saying if she was fat her skin would be much thicker and it would not have ruptured the implant. No matter how fat/thin you are certain parts of the body the skin is only thin!
The same also goes for anyone that has had any surgery male of female, chest or other part of the body!
The padding should be adequate for everyone. These things can do enough harm they can kill! :( Sad but true

Plus do you really think the poor woman will go back again ................................ me thinks not!

*sorry had to add this but this was in Croydon . maybe police should have used paintball guns a couple of weeks ago *

Last time i did paintball the only lady playing decided to pop her head out of the safe zone and then got hit right between the eyes, not a girls game imo, im open to attack now :)

Last time i did paintball the only lady playing decided to pop her head out of the safe zone and then got hit right between the eyes, not a girls game imo, im open to attack now :)
haha i wont attack ya iagree from the stories ive heard you gotta be a hard woman to play. boys will be boys! and then they come home moaning " it hurts" lol wouldnt get me anywhere near ANY type of paint lol

I did find it funny to begin with, hadn't heard anything like it, but I did feel sorry for her eventually...

She was probably under the impression that they're invincible . lol

Last edited:
Back