Pakistan vs South Africa test and t20 series

Good cricket is fully back in Pakistan.

But same old same old.

Can honestly see Pakistan getting smashed in all the games and tbh with an average team they deserve to be.

Bowling South Africa out for 220 honestly thought they were in the game big time. But then finishing the day 33-4 just shows the patheticness and the unpredictability of the pakistan team once again lol.

TBH mate their domestic structure has to be one of the worst in the world and it shows as a one amazing nation that used to churn quality players havent done so for the last 15 years or so imo.

They are average in all areas and changing coaching aint enough the whole management at the top is a joke.

Said it before but pakistan cricket is finished in my eyes. Cant win fekk all away now will get humiliated at home.

They’ve finally got a good ceo in Wasim Khan who is trying to improve their domestic structure but it takes time pal. He needs another few years to fix the mess of the last 15 years. Untill ,they have a solid domestic setup in which players are found given chances and then polished to be used at the international level, they wont be a top 5 team. Its a shame really seeing the old pakistan team that I’m sure many of us remember.

They’ve finally got a good ceo in Wasim Khan who is trying to improve their domestic structure but it takes time pal. He needs another few years to fix the mess of the last 15 years. Untill ,they have a solid domestic setup in which players are found given chances and then polished to be used at the international level, they wont be a top 5 team. Its a shame really seeing the old pakistan team that I’m sure many of us remember.
Don't get me wrong wasim Khan is best thing to ever happen to pcb. But the rest are stooges and don't have the, right interests.

Thing is when they pick players who have connections and not on merit they will always been in a s*it hole.

They are too far behind teams like India, England, aussies, kiwis imo

Don't get me wrong wasim Khan is best thing to ever happen to pcb. But the rest are stooges and don't have the, right interests.

Thing is when they pick players who have connections and not on merit they will always been in a s*it hole.

They are too far behind teams like India, England, aussies, kiwis imo
Agree with all ur points mate. Do miss the old pakistan at times never thought I’d see them become such a shallow team.

Cricket really misses a strong West Indies and Pakistan , Doubt the Windies will ever be a force as they cant afford too pay the money so anyone good they produce will likely join the 20-20 circuit which is all year round now.

Agree with all ur points mate. Do miss the old pakistan at times never thought I’d see them become such a shallow team.
Ye remember the quality players they had from batting, all rounders, bowlers but state of them over last decade in particular is a sad state. Cricket needs a strong pakistan and west indies team but both are damn atrocious.

Cricket really misses a strong West Indies and Pakistan , Doubt the Windies will ever be a force as they cant afford too pay the money so anyone good they produce will likely join the 20-20 circuit which is all year round now.

Ye t20 leagues have really screwed up the purest format and most young players only chase the money and play in this t20 leagues than choosing to play for their country in the best format.

Strong performance from Pakistan. Brilliant Fightback. Is this what playing at home means? Maybe we may be seeing a new pakistan. Showed proper fight and played with heart thus far. Lets see what the rest of the game holds in store for Pakistan.

Yes good fightback tbf.

But South Africa back in the game and clever tactics from them I must say with how they are batting currently. Pakistans bowling today hasn't really been good enough.

Sad state of affairs they can't produce quality fast bowlers anymore or spinners for that matter. They used to churn such players out for fun years ago.

Back