PARADOX for kodi install guide 2016 enjoy :)

Hi, I am sorry I am really new to this, Im trying to instal paradox to my fire stick. I have installed kodi and when I follow the intal guide for the above it is saying cannot connect ? any help greatly appreciated !!!

Mine is doing that as well the back up zip did work but I can't seem to find the paradox build in best builds. Where is it?

Paradox team are in the process of updating their wizard which will require you to log in to download (to prevent sellers from downloading too much for free)

They say it'll be online today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to be patient with it, it doesn't help when large volumes are being downloaded at once. Everyone wants this build!

I've just installed the latest paradox and it is asking me to register to the blackboxostv forum but dont seem to be able to find the register link??

anyway around only having 5 installs??

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 AM ----------

I've just installed the latest paradox and it is asking me to register to the blackboxostv forum but dont seem to be able to find the register link??

You dont need to register to use paradox...

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 AM ----------

more importantly is there anyway around the 5 only installs???

I'm sure the reason for 5 downloads is to stop people abusing the wizard for personal gain.....

I'm sure the reason for 5 downloads is to stop people abusing the wizard for personal gain.....

I dont undrstand how it can be abusing the wizard for personal gain when its a free install?? A lot of people like a fresh install like every 6 months or so. A fresh insall of kodi.

A lot of people are installing these free builds onto fire sticks and then selling them on eBay for a profit.

I think the limit gets refreshed. So it might be a limit of 5 downloads a week so regular users can fresh install regularly

As tadpo1e says - it's the people on eBay making a profit from something that's free that spoils it for everyone so they limited it to 5 downloads to prevent this from happening. Also that is why you have to register on the website so they can keep record of number of downloads you have carried out, no doubt this is also a control and they can easily ban users who abuse. I for one agree with it.

The wizard was updated to 1.0.3 wich should fix the extraction errors people were encountering.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi guys

Im having some issues with my firestick. I tried without researching first to update from my blackbox build to the new paradox build and made a right bowls up of it. I have now cleared data on kodi so its all fresh and followed all instructions to install the new paradox wizard onto kodi and i have registered an account on the site. It installs the zip no problem but when i got to program - addons to install the wizard it appears as incompatible and didnt appear at all until i unchecked hide files and i can not install the add-on so im unable to get any further. I tried rebooting, clearing data and reinstalling the zip 4 or 5 times now but still get stuck at this point of the install, any help will be much appreciated. many thanks in advance, Arran.

**forgot to mention , i did the same steps on my phone and it all worked fine 1st time which has baffled me, do i need to delete everything and reinstall kodi again and go form the beginning??

Last edited:
please help

– Go to programs then program addons .

–select black kodi wizard if it doesn't show you a dialog box to enter your username then password Highlight black kodi addon press menu on your remote or C on your keboard then select configure .

when i go into add on's only getting
Get more
??????

I hope somebody can help me as for some reason my android mxq box deleted my data for paradox and now when I reinstalled it all the links just say cannot connect to source I tried paradox wizard.co.uk
And
Best holds
Best builds doesn't have paradox build and the other link will not connect
Please help

h there...all registered...is Paradox build up and running again now...didn't want to overload the server if its already falling over

keep up the great work guys

I have got wizard 1.0.5 and currently downloading build 0304 is it any good

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back