Pathetic, abysmal a shambles...

There is no doubt klopp and pep will leave eventually.

Replacing both will be a very tough ask for both clubs.

United have struggled since Fergie left and will continue. But just ain't getting a a top manager there that is the problem.

There is no doubt klopp and pep will leave eventually.

Replacing both will be a very tough ask for both clubs.

United have struggled since Fergie left and will continue. But just ain't getting a a top manager there that is the problem.
Yes I know mate, LVG won the fa cup and Jose won the league cup and Europa league but neither made great buys really and Moyes only got months before the boot.
At the moment city are so far ahead of everyone else it's a great achievement since Aguero has been out for yonks and kdb has been out injured too.
Ah well that's football.

Think City and Pool fans should worship Pep and Klopp while they can.

Can see Klopp at Bayern eventually and Pep at Juventus or PSG as well.

Domination in football never really lasts. Look at Madrid and Barca for example in Europe they are going through a lean spell and Bayern are on top atm but they wont last for long. Same applies domestically also.

What I don't get is sometimes when a team, any team goes on a long winning run and then loses it's seen as a shock horror news BUT it is obvious that at some point the winning run will end.
My take on these things is the longer the run the more likely the chance that the next game it will end. And as we know full well, on their day, any team can beat another in the premier league.

What I don't get is sometimes when a team, any team goes on a long winning run and then loses it's seen as a shock horror news BUT it is obvious that at some point the winning run will end.
My take on these things is the longer the run the more likely the chance that the next game it will end. And as we know full well, on their day, any team can beat another in the premier league.
So to recap;
some you win, some you lose.

Back