GrogBuild Pausing and restarting of a downloaded movie from e2i streams

acg

Hi All

Can anyone assist with a problem im having which is when i restart a paused movie that has been downloaded from e2i streams the movie resumes from the beginning. Also when i then try and fast foward to where i left off and then press play it does same thing. This was happening using Wooshbuild infinity and now happening on Grogbuild free range too. My box is a Gigablue HD Quad plus.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Hi All

Can anyone assist with a problem im having which is when i restart a paused movie that has been downloaded from e2i streams the movie resumes from the beginning. Also when i then try and fast foward to where i left off and then press play it does same thing. This was happening using Wooshbuild infinity and now happening on Grogbuild free range too. My box is a Gigablue HD Quad plus.

Its been affected since some sites have been taken down

It works fine however on my other box which is an Extreme et8500. Both boxes running openatv 6.3.

I only watch movies that have downloaded in full for a start. I usually use popcorn link or ice films. Its happening on any of them that i have tried recently. The downloads play fine as long as i dont pause them. My box plays all other files without problem such as recorded programmes.

Hi All

Happening to me too, it's a nightmare.

I think it's a normal thing at the moment!! With what is happening with updates or the lack of them on Istream!! I'm sure when he returns things will improve!!

There hasnt been any updates for quite awhile on the E2istream plug in, so maybe when the next update becomes available, this current FF/RW , Pause issue may well be resolved, hopefully.

Back