Payment Methods - Security

So I did find some services that accept Monero. So via the following means this is possible:

1./ Walk into a shop preferably with a hat and fake moustache , maybe fake tits also - (these days you can mix and match). Purchase paysafe card with cash. You get a 16 digit pincode which is basically equivalent of your cash.
2./ Set up monero wallet via android app or linux etc. (Many ways)
3./ Go onto decentralised crypto website like local monero , exchange your paysafe credit for Monero. The monero goes into your wallet.
4./ Pay your IPTV provider by transferring the monero.

Few notes :VPN/TOR- block IPs as needed.

Your original IPTV sub prob cost £10 or something.
With paysafe + monero fluctuations - it might work out cheaper to buy sly :-)

So I did find some services that accept Monero. So via the following means this is possible:

1./ Walk into a shop preferably with a hat and fake moustache , maybe fake tits also - (these days you can mix and match). Purchase paysafe card with cash. You get a 16 digit pincode which is basically equivalent of your cash.
3./ Go onto decentralised crypto website like local monero , exchange your paysafe credit for Monero. The monero goes into your wallet.

This would be fine if you're buying yellow cake uranium to build your own nuclear device, not required for buying forty quids worth of TV repeats and Emmerdale farm

Jeepers , I thought government were screwing us over paying 160 euro for a TV license to fund RTE who produce cack.
Emmerdale farm is probably driving iPTV sub's , is Mandy Dingle still in it ...

Seems a lot of hassle for an iptv sub personally.

what do you really think authorities are going to do to you if they catch you watching IPTV? they're not bothered about the end user, they want the main man at the top.

Seems a lot of hassle for an iptv sub personally.

what do you really think authorities are going to do to you if they catch you watching IPTV? they're not bothered about the end user, they want the main man at the top.
They could force me to watch RTE programming ..

Also I think their approach may change in time , service exists due to demand. They topple someone at top its just whack a mole.

But really I was just seeing what options exist out of curiosity.

Back