PDC Home Tour to launch on Friday

Joe516

VIP Member
Darts fans will be able to watch PDC stars across 32 consecutive nights of live darts action as the PDC Home Tour launches this Friday.

Elite level darts will be brought from the living rooms of the pros to fans worldwide through live video calls, with players set to make history as part of the PDC’s first ever home-staged event.

All Tour Card Holders have been given the opportunity to take part in the PDC Home Tour, which will see four players in action every night.

A nightly league format will see all four competitors play each other once in matches played over the best of nine legs, with a winner crowned each night.

Following the conclusion of the initial 32 nights of league phase action, the 32 group winners will advance to the second phase of the competition.

With each night’s action commencing at 1930 BST, darts commentator Dan Dawson will be on hand to talk through proceedings, which will also include live score graphics on screen.

The 16 players who will compete across the first four nights of PDC Home Tour will be announced on Wednesday via the PDC’s official website and social media channels.

All PDC Home Tour action will be broadcast live on PDCTV for FREE to ALL registered PDCTV users, regardless of whether you have a paid or free membership.
PDC Home Tour to launch on Friday

PDC Home Tour Fixtures
Nights One to Four
Group One - Friday April 17

Peter Wright v Peter Jacques
Jamie Lewis v Niels Zonneveld
Peter Jacques v Niels Zonneveld
Peter Wright v Jamie Lewis
Jamie Lewis v Peter Jacques
Niels Zonneveld v Peter Wright
Group Two - Saturday April 18
Gerwyn Price v Rowby-John Rodriguez
Luke Woodhouse v Ted Evetts
Rowby-John Rodriguez v Ted Evetts
Gerwyn Price v Luke Woodhouse
Luke Woodhouse v Rowby-John Rodriguez
Ted Evetts v Gerwyn Price

Group Three - Sunday April 19
Dave Chisnall v Scott Waites
Jan Dekker v Jonathan Worsley
Scott Waites v Jonathan Worsley
Dave Chisnall v Jan Dekker
Jan Dekker v Scott Waites
Jonathan Worsley v Dave Chisnall

Group Four - Monday April 20
Ross Smith v Lisa Ashton
Mickey Mansell v Geert Nentjes
Lisa Ashton v Geert Nentjes
Ross Smith v Mickey Mansell
Mickey Mansell v Lisa Ashton
Geert Nentjes v Ross Smith

From virutal racing to now darts being played at home via video link what's going on lol.

For me darts ain't same without audience/fans. That's the case for most sports.
Any sport at the min is better than none its depressing watching same old crap repeat after repeat all the time ffs.
First time anything in darts has been done like this and personally i cant wait to see how it goes if im honest :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Can understand that and doing new things for fans to watch sports is better than nothing.

Something new to watch but whether will be a success remains to be seen.

I agree with rs500 nutter on this one, it will be good to see some form of live sport, rather than some of the crap that is being shown each night on BBC, ITV, CH 4, CH 5, Am I right in thinking that the group stages can only be viewed via iptv.

Well that was interesting watch to say the least with bloody shocking internet issues with the players streams etc but got there in the end lol well done jamie lewis :ROFLMAO: and a big (y) to jo jo for snakebites Nhs logo on his head sheer class

Well that was interesting watch to say the least with bloody shocking internet issues with the players streams etc but got there in the end lol well done jamie lewis :ROFLMAO: and a big (y) to jo jo for snakebites Nhs logo on his head sheer class
Ended up too hard to watch, it was like a throwback to the mid 1990s, trying to watch sport streams on a computer, by the time the 4th game came, my picture had froze and it wasnt coming back, but the idea of it was good though.

Unibet Home Tour
Group One - Friday April 17

Peter Wright 5-4 Peter Jacques
Niels Zonneveld 5-3 Jamie Lewis
Peter Jacques 5-2 Niels Zonneveld
Jamie Lewis 5-1 Peter Wright
Jamie Lewis 5-4 Peter Jacques
Peter Wright 5-1 Niels Zonneveld
Group Two - Saturday April 18 (1930 BST)
Gerwyn Price v Rowby-John Rodriguez
Luke Woodhouse v Ted Evetts
Rowby-John Rodriguez v Ted Evetts
Gerwyn Price v Luke Woodhouse
Luke Woodhouse v Rowby-John Rodriguez
Ted Evetts v Gerwyn Price

They have probably got a dodgy box eating the internet and wifi up m8.

Yeah i think some of them live in the sticks so interweb quality is a bit shite to say the least and was a bit unbearable at times but eh oh better than nothing i suppose lol :X3::ROFLMAO:.
Dan dawson's been busy with the hair graders lol maybe he should have let jo do a mohawk for him :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I see Daryl Gurney had to pull out aswell, as he practises on his landing in his house and he has no wi fi signal there, and apart from that he needs to have one foot standing in his bathroom to get the correct throwing distance to the board, so if anyone else in his house needed to go to the toilet, then his throwing would have been interrupted, as he only has the one bathroom at home.

Back