Peacock sale

Tried a bunch of different cards, but nothing worked so ended up going the Apple giftcard route through AppStore. At least it works but have to pay full price, $6/month, as promo codes only work through the website. Still a good deal though if you ask me

I used American Express. If you don't mind doing a credit check you can get a card without an annual fee. If anyone wants a referral link send me a private message. I believe there's no address verification for Amex cards

Thanks but i don’t have a Nationwide card. Did you use a random US address along with your card info?
I have seem the Revolut card mentioned before but it’s not working for me so might have to find another way..
Not random, i used the address that we stayed in Orlando, well a good few doors up to be safe, absouteley flawless, great channel, still await an offer as my 1$ per month expires in 3 weeks !!!!!

Has anyone got a working APK for Fire Stick? Tried using the APK I had on my Shield, plus the one from Apkmirror, but video won't load on either. It's not a blocking issue as it does work on the Shield.

Can't get it to work this time - I have an account with Peacock currently that setup fine but when I try this time using several different cards, devices and vpn's I get the PAS error at payment.

I understand Peacock is two screens at any one time, if anyone is interested in selling a share of their account who's got this Black Friday price for the year I'm happy to cover the whole $19.99 annual cost for that.

SORTED NOW THANK YOU

Last edited:
Can't get it to work this time - I have an account with Peacock currently that setup fine but when I try this time using several different cards, devices and vpn's I get the PAS error at payment.

I understand Peacock is two screens at any one time, if anyone is interested in selling a share of their account who's got this Black Friday price for the year I'm happy to cover the whole $19.99 annual cost for that.
DM me mate will sort you out 👍

Use a new email address

Its 3 screens.

I pay the non adverts 1 comes to about 10.20 a month if u want to go with that mate

Back