Peacock sale

Guys what's the best way to sign up for Peacocktv and what card do you use.

I have signed up on pc using a vpn for New York then used a random NY address which has gone through but unsure what card to use as i want to take advantage of @Kyser143 post above.

cheers

Guys what's the best way to sign up for Peacocktv and what card do you use.

I have signed up on pc using a vpn for New York then used a random NY address which has gone through but unsure what card to use as i want to take advantage of @Kyser143 post above.

cheers
I usually don't have much luck with using cards on peacock. I go down the the Google in app purchase route and use Google pay.

I have over 70 peacock logins for guys in my login sub group, and I have used a UK AMEX card
Following on from MarkeyM, I just used made-up US address + UK Amex, went through fine.

Thanks for the help everyone. For the Amex card - is it just the basic one that will work? Or do you use a different one. Wondering which one would be the easiest/quickest to get.

I see the basic one has no annual fee so that would be great if it works and there's no extra fees. I would likely only use it for this. :ROFLMAO:

Gave up on it after trying multiple cards, including Amex. Managed to purchase it last year, but no joy this time.

I managed to get the 12 month deal using a US address similar to mine - same house number, road and city. I selected NY as the state with a zip code of 10001. Peacock took a dollar then the full amount and refunded the dollar. This was with a Starling debit MasterCard.

Cannot get peacocktv either with uk Amex, nothings working...anyone anymore ideas guys.
Was hoping the app would let you apply the code...nada

Just saw a promo that you can get 6 months Peacock Premium for free if anyone is interested.

Promo showed up on my CCwGTV so it might even be redeemable without a US card via the Play store.

Back