Peacock tv

mrblue

Can anyone help with getting this to run on firesticks.

I downloaded the troypoint version but just sticks on launch. Im using nordvpn US vpn.

Can anyone help with getting this to run on firesticks.

I downloaded the troypoint version but just sticks on launch. Im using nordvpn US vpn.
Should work but try getting official app from US store...also not all vpns work so make sure ain't your vpn ..try diff server

If you make false USA Amazon address and set it to your primary address you get USA app store it's in there to download

Tried that amazon solution, made a new york address, made it default, still refuses to allow me to download it

I would of thought any app will be US, as there is no UK equivalent

Isn't peacock tv just films and tv I am sure most plex or VOD will have what you are looking for.

NBC no more it's USA channel which is available with sling blue package

I use the NBC App. I login via Xfinity.

Edit: @a1gunner I wasn't aware they moved over to USA Channel this Month. Done some more digging. And you can download the USA Network App for Android TV once downloaded you can login with your providers and use their dedicated app on your TV. Or just do it your way and use the Sling App or whatever provider you currently have that gives access to the USA Network. The USA App is very good though!

Last edited:
Sorry i should of saod i need peacocktv for the supercross, is there any alternative? Still no further forward

@mrblue Have you tried sideoading? in the downloader app use this url

troypoint.com/peacock

Alternatively follow this guide

【 2022 】 How to Install Peacock TV on Firestick in 2 Minutes 25-Jan-22

Or grab the latest APK from APKMirror

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/peacock-tv-llc/
I just tried them two links and one would not install and the other had a error on the start up page,I have just sideloaded this one and was able to login.

How To Watch Peacock TV on FireStick (January 2022)

bit.ly/peacock-firetv

Are there streams of peacock in iptv at all or only way is getting a legit sub for it?

USA network in 60fps is amazing quality for games that are shown on there. But could be wrong but believe peacock generally shows the most games.

Are there streams of peacock in iptv at all or only way is getting a legit sub for it?

USA network in 60fps is amazing quality for games that are shown on there. But could be wrong but believe peacock generally shows the most games.

Not sure on the IPTV Feeds mate.

Peacock is $5 and can be shared with 3 people (3 streams at once) works out just over a quid each if split a month. Superb value for money.

Quality is superb. This Fixture list just gone Peacock had 60% of the games.

This Weekend Sky/BT showed 5 games. Peacock at $5 (£3.50) showed 6 games.

40448A47-B753-4C69-8AF4-45BC3F729E11.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure on the IPTV Feeds mate.

Peacock is $5 and can be shared with 3 people (3 streams at once) works out just over a quid each if split a month. Superb value for money.

Quality is superb. This Fixture list just gone Peacock had 60% of the games.

This Weekend Sky/BT showed 5 games. Peacock at $5 (£3.50) showed 6 games.

View attachment 70828
Ye quality for US services for the games are top quality remember it with NBC gold.

Ah but can you sign up from uk using VPN set to USA
Don't see why not as you can sign up and get subs for most of these international streaming services.

Back