Perfect Player & Google Play Store & Fire Strick 2 Help Please

danfango

I recently purchased Perfect Player and Perfect Remote from the Google Play Store. I also purchased a Fire Stick 2 (the one with Alexa) Apparently PP & PR require the Google play Store installed on the Fire Stick 2 before it will remove the ads which is one reason I purchased them both. I have followed many guides downloaded many APK's including the supporting APK's that the play store needs to run. I think I even tried a guide from here nothing seems to work can anyone point me to the required APK's to allow me to run and login to the Play store to get rid of those pesky ads. Has Amazon maybe updated the firestick 2 to stop this as all other apps are perfect. Many thanks keep up the good work. P.S. I have NOT rooted the FS2

Many thanks of course I can try that but I paid for perfect player and it's all set up and working great on the FS2 just annoying ads

danfango, can you still get AFTV downloader on the new firestick?
When I had the original fs that's what I used to sideload everything onto it.
I've just started using it again as I discovered it's become available for Android boxes.

The problem isn't loading or copying the APK's ADB does it just fine its getting the APK's which will actually run on the firestick

Long time since I used the fs mate, what I was thinking was if you use the browser in AFTV Downloader to get access and login to the play store it would help you that way. If you're doing everything through that you hopefully won't get the ads with Perfect Player cos when you install it you'll be logged into play store.
I might be talking garbage, I'm going from memory re. the fs and how I now use it with Android, the 2 may not be compatible.

Back