Perfect Player on Firestick

I am having an issue with Perfect Player on Firestick. I have two sticks that were working but suddenly aren't loading properly. yes my IPTV url is correct. Have been in touch with Perfect Player developers but getting nowhere. My IPTV provider no help. Any ideas anyone. I can see as it is loading there is something wrong where it used to scroll across at the bottom if the Perfect Player 3 to 4 times when loading it now doesn't scroll and goes to empty page!

I know Amazon were trying to stop the live football on firestick apps, but i would think you would still get it to load up and view all other channels, when i used perfect player in the past, i sometimes had to launch them 3 or 4 times before getting them to load up properly.

Try running behind a VPN to see if that makes a difference,Zenmate are offering a 7 day free trial, at least you will have an answer if it is Amazon or your ISP causing the problem,

Thanks for the answers have tried vpn no difference. Now put it on my tablet and not working on that either! Everything else I have is working Kodi etc. Completely confused.

I havent seen anyone else on the forum having perfect player issues on the firestick, it would be interesting to know if Amazon have been able to do anything to the app, but are you able to use any other iptv apps on the firestick.

I git in touch with amazon who gave me the email for niklabs the developer but gettingbthe usual from them do you have internet duh! yes, have you input your iptv url duh! yes. As I say I can still watch everything on kodi but perfect player was a bit easier to start up. Just so strange not loading up properly as yhose with perfect player will know the load up bar goes across the logo about 3 or 4 times but it dhoots scross once then nothing no epg

Did you uninstall and then reinstall it, i remember having to do that with perfect player, it was a hassle typing all the details in again, but it worked.

I know it doesn't help, but I just tried PP on my FireStick and it's still working, so I can't see Amazon being the problem.

Input your details into tinyurl.com to make the m3u and epg shorter, easier to type in.

*EDIT*

In fact, I did have something similar once, when you enter the line details, can't remember if it's the server or the epg, one of them has a VOD box, if it's ticked, untick it, this fixed mine once.

nikilabs asked for my playlist which I sent them. They tell me that it's empty so now in touch with iptv provider to see what is happening

Thank you everyone for your adgice evrntually jy iptv provider admitted changed my url without informing me. They sent me my new tiny url and all working. Love this site by the way.

Back