Peugeot 207 hdi new battery engin cuts out every time

zack

Hi there i have peugeot 207 hdi i just changed battery and when i try start engin just cuts out, anyone know how to fix this. thanks

was it running OK before you changed the battery.?
does it start now and stop straight away, or not startb at all,
is the engine turning over,?

tbh, your post doesnt make much sense

i changed the battery to a new one cause was not starting in morning, so i put new battery in ticks over for about 3 secs then cuts out every time i try start same thing.

Has it had a service history of filters been changed.
Does you car have a pump bleeder bellows to fill fuel filter when changed if it does try that in the morning to see if it is hard.Empty filter you will be pumping a while to build up pressure.

Might need codes read for faults like glow plug or other issues.

sounds like you have left a wire off, or maybe blew a fuse,
could be not getting fuel, fuel pump not working.
if you have some easystart, WD40 or similar get someone to spray that into the air filter (in short bursts) as soon as it starts, that will rule out fuel startvation if it still stops.

i really no that bright with cars but there is a lose wire that should be scew and nut on the plus cable its just sitting on metal i would take pic but its pitch black , the computer screen keeps going back to 2001 , tried to reset it but thats no working, ..i had it going untitried to find nut screw to fit , think i have made ass something

Back