Peugeot Partner van speedo

I wonder if any can help me? I have a peugeot partner 2000. i have done a lot of work on it & thought I had it ready for MOT, but the speedo shows the mph, but the odometer & trip are not moving at all. They are not digital.
Any help would be most helpful.

if its cable driven old skool and logs your speed problem must be in dash clock,what is mileage stuck on like 120999.9?hmm 5 days and no answer over yonder lol

sometimes you might have to check with people that do repairs on clocks to see if very common.

HTML:
http://www.adverts.ie/other-repair-services/diagnostics-airbag-repair-dashboard-repair-ecu-repair-electrician-mechanic/2002977

Last edited:
I have taken out the clock and can not see any cable entry point,although the digits are on wheels and not digital. It is showing 92000 miles & the trip counter is @ 000000.I cleaned all the connections in hope of a bad connection,but no joy. It's a Peogeut Partner van 600. 1.9 diesel. 2000.Finding it hard to do mpg check.:) Thanks.

aah ok its an electronic speedo sender in box as usually when they stop working like in renaults/fiats etc speed reads then stops,thinking is a dash clocks problem only they can tell if a very common thing.

If I get a clock from a scrap yard will I have to get it (or something) reprogrammed? Can I just slot it in and connect up?
thanks in advance.

got one from scrap yard. Now the speedo the trip counter & the temp gauge work but the odometer and the fuel gauge don't.I just get orange light on the fuel gauge.Time to tear hair out.:(

Back