Philips TV IPTV App

Hi all

Ive just bought a new Philips TV 55PUS7805 and was wondering if there a free app that I can use for my IPTV.
I've checked the apps in the app store and nothing is suitable or charges monthly.
Also can I add apps such as smarters pro or do they have to be in the app store?
Any help would be appreciated

Search for downloader and install mate and usually a provider will, send a link to install, there own app

Smart STB is available but not free
SS IPTV is free but would not recommend

Can anyone send a guide to how i can install Smarters IPTV on my Philips Smart TV? I can not find it in Google Play Store..

Can you just download it on pc, move it to a USB and then install it on the TV? I’m so confused, so any answer is appreciated👌

Can anyone send a guide to how i can install Smarters IPTV on my Philips Smart TV? I can not find it in Google Play Store..

Can you just download it on pc, move it to a USB and then install it on the TV? I’m so confused, so any answer is appreciated👌
try a usb stick, or try to install the downloader app , a few messages above yours.

I have an Android Philips tv and the aps were easily installed, using iptv smarters for my iptv back up and for my main service I installed the providers own ap, I have many other aps installed onto the tv, including downloader, kodi, Spotify, cinema hd, disney plus, prime video, netflix, all went on easily, there was the odd lesser known ap that would not install, it then gave me the message telling me it was not advisable to install it , so I didnt bother with any that gave me that message.

I have an Android Philips tv and the aps were easily installed, using iptv smarters for my iptv back up and for my main service I installed the providers own ap, I have many other aps installed onto the tv, including downloader, kodi, Spotify, cinema hd, disney plus, prime video, netflix, all went on easily, there was the odd lesser known ap that would not install, it then gave me the message telling me it was not advisable to install it , so I didnt bother with any that gave me that message.
But weird thing is, that i had Smart IPTV for one year, and then my IPTV provider told me that I could try to re-install this app, and when I deleted it I couldn’t find the app in Google Play Store.. And now I can’t find Smart IPTV and Smarters IPTV in Google Play Store, and I don’t know why..

Back