Philips TV IPTV App

I downloaded via downloader, as I do with all my aps.
Okay and you also have Philips? I mean, i Will try to find the downloader app in Google Play Store today, and if i cant, the only way i see is getting a fire stick.. but it would be easier if i didnt have to install fire stick

Okay and you also have Philips? I mean, i Will try to find the downloader app in Google Play Store today, and if i cant, the only way i see is getting a fire stick.. but it would be easier if i didnt have to install fire stick
You mentioned in an earlier post smart IPTV player (siptv) this only works on LG and Samsung TV's

Yes, but the weird thing is that we had Smart IPTV on our Philips, but after I deleted it, I couldn’t download it again
No longer available in their app store and most providers channel lists are to big for that app. Downloader is the one to use which will allow you to side loads apps.

No longer available in their app store and most providers channel lists are to big for that app. Downloader is the one to use which will allow you to side loads apps.
Alright thanks a lot, and is just that easy? I just download the downloader app from Google Store, and download it from there?

Alright thanks a lot, and is just that easy? I just download the downloader app from Google Store, and download it from there?
Yup just need the URL for the app you require. You're own provider will have their own apps on YouTube the app you want and there will be vids on there showing how.Look for updates one's

I have never ever used Google play store to download, either on my tv or on any of the firesticks on the other TVs in the house, always been on the downloader.

I have never ever used Google play store to download, either on my tv or on any of the firesticks on the other TVs in the house, always been on the downloader.
Ok i have actually made it work🤩 But do I need a VPN security, or am I safe watching IPTV when the app has been downloaded through downloader?

Depends on your provider, I dont need one with mine, but I have a VPN on my tv, just in case, but its switched off, I do use a VPN on my E2 box though, in order to download from the E2i player.

Ok i have actually made it work🤩 But do I need a VPN security, or am I safe watching IPTV when the app has been downloaded through downloader?
Speak with your provider and see if they have apps available mine has a built-in vpn

Back