phoenix a850

rajraju

Hello
Hi - With recent tp changes, could somebody help me out with scanning a850 please, i think we need a frequency change file to go in the box? Off course that's for big boy's to advice.

Hi - With recent tp changes, could somebody help me out with scanning a850 please, i think we need a frequency change file to go in the box? Off course that's for big boy's to advice.

not heard of anyone else having issues with these boxes, what channels are you missing?

All, can't scan, i select my area ntl, let it run for 30 minutes nothing happened. Off course there's only 4 predefine option to select from, no option for net id insertion.

have you not tried a different area?
there's about 50 or more in the list, Barnsley, Knowsley, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham etc etc so not sure what you mean by predefine options, unless you mean Telewest, NTL, Chorus, C&W?
Try Telewest

do you have a live bb account and not hoping line stays active? i also mentioned rebooting box and router?
if scanning on wrong provider no options come up to select on 71 tps does it?
what area are you in as others can advice if a new frequency is out.

old list
SWINDON 1 NTL 00006 579.000 6.887
SWINDON 2 NTL 00006 803.000 6.887
enter that frequency 579.0 and manual scan and see what happens having first removed splitter and scan from direct feed.
second to try 803.0.
think many have said kv might work on the wrong provider listed lol

Back