Zgemma H9S SE Build Options

Hey all,

Was wondering if somebody could help, ive got a H9s SE and its got WooshBuild 6.4 on it, but it keeps crashing all the time in the middle of me watching anything, i also cant seem to load EPG just get "import of epg data is still in progress" constantly.

So ive decided i think ill just rebuild it from scratch, just wondering what is everybodys pref for a H9s SE build? Am i best sticking with WooshBuild or is there a better alternative to us?

Any advice or help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks guys in advance

Phil

You can not use Wooshbuild on any version above 6.4.

So if you need a build youll have to to use willobuild based on Vix.

Or flash the latest OpenATV and install what you need on it most skins and plugin are on the plugin feed anyway.

Hey Ferret,

Many thanks for the quick response, that makes sense, so thats the reason im having crashes them im guessing.

Ok thanks ill install the base OpenATV and get the plugins i need.

Thanks again appreciate the advice 👍

Hey Ferret,

Many thanks for the quick response, that makes sense, so thats the reason im having crashes them im guessing.

Ok thanks ill install the base OpenATV and get the plugins i need.

Thanks again appreciate the advice 👍
The crashes may or may not be related to the image you are using, you can access the crash logs and upload the newest one here. They're located in home/root/logs

The fact your EPG is not completing its updates probably has something to do with it

Grrr cant seem to boot from the USB drive,

That log folder is empty, im assuming i need to enable it somewhere?

Last edited:
Menu-setup-system youll turn the logs on in there.

Might be able to do it on the web interface also i forget with that image been so dated

Ok so im getting a load of the following in the logs

[eMainloop::processOneEvent] unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 0(32)

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2023-09-04_19-21-16.txt
    4 MB · Views: 9
Afternoon,

Sorry for delay in reporting back, ive been away on holiday and just picked this back up.

Apologies i have attached the crash log, ive completely wiped the box now and reinstalled the apps and im still getting crashes.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

Attachments

• OpenViX Enigma2 Crashlog.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Did you install the EPG tab mods by any chance?

It is a division by 0 crash. If you have not installed the EPG tab mods, best to report it on the forum of the image you were using.

Back