Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Of The Month Competition

homesick

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
HiTeck and Mods, I was wondering if you would consider having a contest for photo of the month? I think it would be fun to see everyone's photos that they are willing to share, then we could do something like have a 36 hour thread where everyone posts their favorite in writing, then we could pick the oh i don't know say top five from that and run a thread with an actual poll for all of the community to vote on. The contest would be limited to one entry per person, and the winner would recieve a medal on the site. Nothing R rated of course, and the photo must be their own. I think it would create alot of buzz and get the community involved in something fun for a general goal. Let me know what you think, its just an idea. :) Later. H~

Last edited:

Franco45

Cheesehead
That sounds fun! :smoke:

HiTeck and Mods, I was wondering if you would consider having a contest for photo of the month? I think it would be fun to see everyone's photos that they are willing to share, then we could do something like have a 36 hour thread where everyone posts their favorite in writing, then we could pick the oh i don't know say top five from that and run a thread with an actual poll for all of the community to vote on. The contest would be limited to one entry per person, and the winner would recieve a medal on the site. Nothing R rated of course, and the photo must be their own. I think it would create alot of buzz and get the community involved in something fun for a general goal. Let me know what you think, its just an idea. :) Later. H~

sandiemag

Account Deleted at user's request.

sounds good to me too.
one thing, is Franco allowed to enter cos he's a pro and will always win lollollollol

maybe he could judge :yesno:

Franco45

Cheesehead
sounds good to me too.
one thing, is Franco allowed to enter cos he's a pro and will always win lollollollol

maybe he could judge :yesno:
:banned: :cheesy grin: And just for the record I am not a PRO. Thank you tho :grin: But That would be awesome to be the judge.

Last edited: