Photos transfer to SD card then disappear.

gibbsy09

Hi I bought a (128gb sandisk SD card) for my pocophone F1, at first the files were transfering fine but when I reached 28gb everything I transfer now just disappears.

I have had this problem before from buying cheap SD cards granted they were unbranded SD cards.

This one was branded and not cheap and was fully packaged.
the only explanation I can think of is it's fake, or could it be my phone, people with the pocophonne f1 were saying that thier files were transfering slow but this bug might have been fixed, as there have been lots of updates for the pocophone F1 since, so if anyone can help much appreciated thanks.
Hi just a little update I bought my SD card from eBay and this was the sellers response.
Hi hanks for informing me please send the card back and I will refund you and when I go to the warehouse I will tell them I no it’s frustrating this is also happening on amazon apologies for the inconvenience

In my opinion the seller conceded very quickly that it was fake, as if he already knew but that might just be my suspicious mind lol.

Last edited:
I'm not being funny here but you need to try and use a bit of punctuation...no one expects the Queen's english perfect grammar but you've got to give people a chance; it is fake or is there another reason could it be my phone some people were saying that files...makes no sense whatsoever. when you type stuff out, put a dot where you would normally stop yakking and a comma where you would pause if you were saying it to someone on the phone:

Hi, I bought a 128gb sandisk SD card for my pocophone F1, at first the files were transfering fine but when I reached 28gb everything I transfer now just disappears. I have had this problem before from buying cheap SD cards, - granted they were unbranded SD cards.
This one was branded and not cheap, was fully packaged but the only explanation I can think of as it is fake, or is there another reason?could it be my phone? some people were saying that files were transfering slow, but that might have been bugs that were fixed, as there has been lots of updates for the pocophone F1.
if anyone can help much appreciated thanks.

It's easier for folk to read and you'll get more responses, people like helping other people but if they can't understand it, they just move on, even though they may know the answer, they're not entirely sure of the question

Last edited:
Hi I bought a (128gb sandisk SD card) for my pocophone F1, at first the files were transfering fine but when I reached 28gb everything I transfer now just disappears.

I have had this problem before from buying cheap SD cards granted they were unbranded SD cards.

This one was branded and not cheap and was fully packaged.
the only explanation I can think of is it's fake, or could it be my phone, people with the pocophonne f1 were saying that thier files were transfering slow but this bug might have been fixed, as there have been lots of updates for the pocophone F1 since, so if anyone can help much appreciated thanks.
Hi just a little update I bought my SD card from eBay and this was the sellers response.
Hi hanks for informing me please send the card back and I will refund you and when I go to the warehouse I will tell them I no it’s frustrating this is also happening on amazon apologies for the inconvenience

In my opinion the seller conceded very quickly that it was fake, as if he already knew but that might just be my suspicious mind lol.

Had fake cards from ebay myself so probably fake. Normally genuine ones are shrink sealed and fake ones are not.

Back