Picture going black every 10 mins - But NOT a bad line

js69uk

Got a strange issue...

I've purchased two h.2s boxes in two separate houses. The line provider is/was the same for both houses.

In house 1 it has never glitched/gone black when I watch the football. In house 2 it is glitching every 10 minutes. I tried changing the provider of the line in house 2 and it is cutting out just as regularly. I then tried swapping the line files so as to rule the line being the issue - The line that was working perfectly in house 1 then started glitching every 10 minutes on house 2. This rules out the line being the issue.

Both boxes are from the same seller, both houses use the same broadband provider, the only difference is house 2 with the issue is Fibre, the other is standard broadband so they have different routers.

Any ideas where to go from here?

What about the signal? menu, setup, service searching, sat finder check the signal for both tuners press right to change tuner

Actually I haven't done that through the h.2s only through the original Sly box. Will take a look this evening but all FTA channels are working fine.

I think there's a speed test plugin I've seen it mentioned before just can't get to box to check if you find it run it when the lines playing up and when it's fine.

Back