pip, timeshift vu+ duo - Help please

Hello,
Got the vu+ duo, all set up & working. Need to learn few more things, please can someone help;
- how to get pip working with two channels. At the moment I get the same channel on screen and in the pip box.
- Also, how do I get timeshift, ie. rewind live tv.
- And, how do I create more favourite menus, rather than just the one. I want to divide into language, movies, music, etc.
Im using Vix, Do I need black hole installed too. What does it do.
Thank you,

PIP would need 2 LNB's in to be able to show 2 different channel pictures. Personally I find PIP a pain it never seems to work properly.
Timeshift needs to be setup and it also needs a hard drive or USB stick installed to store or record to, a hard drive is the better option.
You should have a Plugin called AutoBouquetmaker already on the VIX image to make your tv listings.
You don't need to install BH if you can get on with the VIX image. You can always pick up some info on other images and try them out at a later date when you can be a little more confident and clued up on VU+ boxes.

Forgot to add if you have a hard drive you might need to download from Addons the plugin permanent timeshift

Back