Playback on VOD apps

BOBbits

Hi guys. Been a while since I tried some of these streaming apps but this morning after having gained access to a RealDebrid account thought I'd try out beetv, filmplus, teatv etc.

Grabbed the downloads for these apps from here and linked RD no problems. Only thing that has got me stumped and I know its a simple solution is when I press play on these things nothing happens.

On a couple I can select external player but dont any of these have built in players any more or am I suppose to intergrate one somehow?

Hi guys. Been a while since I tried some of these streaming apps but this morning after having gained access to a RealDebrid account thought I'd try out beetv, filmplus, teatv etc.

Grabbed the downloads for these apps from here and linked RD no problems. Only thing that has got me stumped and I know its a simple solution is when I press play on these things nothing happens.

On a couple I can select external player but dont any of these have built in players any more or am I suppose to intergrate one somehow?
they all varie you need to select the link normally by pressing ok then play button normally instructions are displayed on screen and you should not need vlc or mx to play them but they can help with some video formats.

they all varie you need to select the link normally by pressing ok then play button normally instructions are displayed on screen and you should not need vlc or mx to play them but they can help with some video formats.
I've never had any joy with any of these free things, beetv, filmplus etc, each time I install one it requests to be updated, can't say I've ever managed to open a film or series....and then next time I try it it needs updating again which fails then it gets deleted until next time I think I'll try one and the same scenario over again

Guys. Thanks for your replies and sorry I missed them earlier.

As they say, shit happens so had to put this on the back burner. hopefully over the bank holiday weekend will egt time to try out a few things

Guys. Thanks for your replies and sorry I missed them earlier.

As they say, shit happens so had to put this on the back burner. hopefully over the bank holiday weekend will egt time to try out a few things
I prefer syncler...its paid but as a share between 5 only works out at £3 per person for 12 months..linked to my debrid I have played 4k 60gb size files with no issues...

I prefer syncler...its paid but as a share between 5 only works out at £3 per person for 12 months..linked to my debrid I have played 4k 60gb size files with no issues...
tried it once to much hassle to setup and I do have a real debrid account even though a member posted easy install.

Tbh, I just use Kodi and can get everything Movie wise for free.
kodi just my opinion but I would never go back to that again yes free movies e.t.c if addons are working had it on pc and also set it up on a lot of friend firesticks a while back.

kodi just my opinion but I would never go back to that again yes free movies e.t.c if addons are working had it on pc and also set it up on a lot of friend firesticks a while back.
Not really, its easy to install ,and just install a couple of addons which takes about 1 minute and when they stop working just install different ones. I never install builds as I never found one that is any good.

Not really, its easy to install ,and just install a couple of addons which takes about 1 minute and when they stop working just install different ones. I never install builds as I never found one that is any good.
Yes no problem if it is on your own device , as I mentioned this was few years back setting it up for friends and I some addons not working I would make backup and go round and transfer that to their firesticks. Less hassle just getting them a reliable iptv provider only thing is that cost money but so did real debrid but at least some would see the benefits but some were just to used to getting it for free when it worked

tried it once to much hassle to setup and I do have a real debrid account even though a member posted easy install.
Your right takes alittle time to setup but once done abt 20 mins then it's pretty much leave and don't need to do anything again...prefer the layout and easy for family to use...weyd is another and can do a trial on that I believe if OP wants to try it before buying..kodi with debrid was my go to until I got onto this ..been faultless since.

Syncler...heres one I have missed, I must be well out the loop. What is it?
Google it mate ... easy to find...app which has all UI setup and when purchased can have debrid and trakt added to it so you get all links like you would kodi but it's its got a nicer layout ..weyd is another similar had a free trial ..give it a shot see what u think

Back